Today’s Jets Twit Directory Links March 26, 2013
Post Header Text
- NFL Draft 2013 – Five Questions For The New York Jets
Five questions for the New York Jets heading into the 2013 NFL Draft
- Submit Your Questions To The TOJ Bag
Submit your New York Jets and NFL questions to the TOJ Bag…Now!
- Free Agent To Watch: Safety Quintin Mikell
With the departure of last year’s starting safeties Yeremiah Bell and LaRon Landry the Jets will certainly be in the market for a veteran replacement. Thus far general manager John Idzik has taken a slow and steady approach to building the team with free agents. Idzik inherited a poor salary situation and has a limited [...]
- Top two 2013 Jets moves are draft a QB and trade Revis.
The ultimate opportunity to trade Revis has not presented itself. How can it when no one knows what they are getting?
- Draft profile: Barkevious Mingo, LSU
The first in a series that will highlight players that could be selected by the Jets with the No. 9 overall pick in the April 25 draft:
Player: Barkevious Mingo, DE/OLB, LSU
Height/weight: 6-foot-4, 241 pounds
Scouts, Inc. ranking: 11
Draft projection: Fifth to 17th
Scouting report: It’s all about potential with Mingo. His college production was so-so (15 sacks in three years), but he excites scouts because of his pass-rushing ability. He has an explosive burst (1.
- New York Jets – Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas
Joe Caporoso muses on the New York Jets after an extended weekend in Las Vegas during March Madness
- Our mock draft, Version 1.0
With the NFL draft exactly one month away, it’s time for our first mock draft. Things could change, of course, because of free agency, trades and late pro days, but here goes nothing. Because we’re in a Jets-ccentric world, we’re stopping at No. 9.
1. Chiefs: Luke Joeckel, LT, Texas A&M
2. Jaguars: Eric Fisher, LT, Central Michigan
3. Raiders: Sharrif Floyd, DT, Florida
4. Eagles: Geno Smith, QB, West Virginia
5. Lions: Dee Milliner, CB, Alabama