Today’s Jets Twit Directory Links March 9, 2013
Post Header Text
- Watch out, Woody! Our Top 5 FA owners
Now that free agency is upon us, teams everywhere are considering which pieces to make a run for — and which pieces to let slip away.
The Jets are cutting salary wherever they can, even shopping franchise player Darrelle Revis. Considering how much of a coupon-clipper billionaire Woody Johnson has become — unsold PSL woes? — maybe it’s time the Jets considered trading their owner for another one.
It’s not as if New York has a shortage of cigar-chomping, marble toilet-purchasing robber barons who would jump at the chance to own an NFL franchise.
- JetNation Radio Episode: March 5
JetNation let their voice be heard in the latest episode of JetNation Radio as the Jets faithful phoned in to give their opinion on Mark Sanchez and the current Jets quarterback situation. Host Dennis Agapito and Tyson Rauch went over various options in regards to the quarterback position as well as an analysis of former [...]
- Free agency begins at midnight — kinda
Welcome to uncharted waters.
To reduce the amount of blatant tampering that usually occurs before the start of the free-agent signing period, the NFL created a three-day negotiating window. It starts in a few hours. Here are the rules:
1. Beginning at 12 midnight Saturday and ending at 3:59 p.m. Tuesday, clubs are permitted to contact, and enter into negotiations with, the certified agents of players who will become unrestricted free agents upon the expiration of their 2012 Player Contracts at 4 p.
- Turn On The Jets 12 Pack – Off-Season Prediction Edition
The Turn On The Jets 12 pack gives predictions for the New York Jets off-season