Today’s Jets Twit Directory Links July 2, 2012
Post Header Text
- Darrelle Revis Photoshoot for Sunday Night Football on NBC @SNFonNBC
- TOJ’s Top 50 New York Jets Countdown: 20-30
Turn On The Jets counts down the top 50 New York Jets currently on the roster, continuing today with numbers 20-30
- Take 5: Top statistical indicators
This is our eighth “Take Five” list. From now until training camp, we’ll have periodic lists — some serious, some not-so-serious. This time, we’ll examine the top statistical indicators — i.e. the numbers that will tell the tale of the Jets’ season.
1. Giveaways. The Jets led the AFC with 34 turnovers last season — sloppy, sloppy, sloppy. It’s against the Sparano religion to commit turnovers, let alone that many. His teams averaged 25 per year in his four seasons as the Dolphins’ coach.
- No Huddle – New York Jets Stereotypes
TJ Rosenthal goes into the No Huddle to break down stereotypes surrounding the New York Jets
- DVR Alert: ‘E! Tim Tebow’s Wild Rise’ Premieres 7/2
- Marcus Dixon is Getting Hitched: “She said Yes”