Today’s Jets Twit Directory Links June 26, 2012
Post Header Text
- Turn On The Jets Stock Watch 6/26: The Tony Sparano Edition
Mike Donnelly with his weekly stock watch, focusing on Tony Sparano’s offense
- How the Jets spent their money
In every way, this was a bombshell offseason for the Jets. Wait, check that; it wasn’t a bombshell from the standpoint of money spent.
The Jets generated more than $100 million worth of headlines, but they committed only $49.7 million in guaranteed money for veteran acquisitions, draft picks and the Mark Sanchez extension, according to NFLPA records. The Sanchez accounted for $20.5 million of the total in guarantees, meaning $29.2 million went to player acquisitions — a relatively cheap offseason based on past Jets standards.
- Defensive End Wilkerson Involved In Auto Accident
Jets defensive end Muhammad Wilkerson was involved in an auto accident this past weekend on the Garden State Parkway in New Jersey. Wilkerson apparently struck another vehicle at 4:29am on Saturday morning. Alcohol involvement in the accident has been ruled out but Wilkerson was charged with failure to maintain lane and careless driving. While no [...]
- New York Jets: What Is The Verdict On Shonn Greene?
Is Rotoworld’s scathing criticism of Shonn Greene on point? Can the Jets survive with him as their lead back? TOJ explores…
- Shaq Says Jets in the Super Bowl under Sanchez and Tebow
- Rookies Demario Davis and Jordan White catch a Patriots Game