Today’s Jets Twit Directory Links June 25, 2012
Post Header Text
- Shaq: Sanchez, Tebow will lead Jets to S.B.
Can a Mark Sanchez-Tim Tebow tandem really lead the Jets to the Super Bowl?
Shaquille O’Neal thinks so.
Shaq tweeted a photo of himself pointing at Tebow’s biceps with the following message: “jets fans this man has been working out. Look at those arms. With him and Sanchez u heard it here first Superbowl”
O’Neal won four championships as a player. Jets fans can only hope he’s right.
Two weeks ago, Tebow revealed that he weighs 249 pounds — nine pounds heavier than he was last season.
- Giants, Jets want to stop ‘American Dream’
The same developers who built the Mall of America in Minnesota want to give New Jersey natives “the American Dream.” But the Giants and Jets don’t want that to happen.
Triple Five aims to resurrect the failed Xanudu project next to MetLife Stadium and finish off a 639,000 square-foot expansion — now called American Dream Meadowlands — that includes adding an indoor water and an amusement park and connecting them to the not-yet-finished entertainment and retail complex at the site, according to the Bergen Record.
- Mo Wilkerson Escapes Serious Injury When Car flipped Saturday
- No Huddle – New York Jets AFC East Obstacles
In his weekly No Huddle piece, TJ Rosenthal looks at what could stand in the way of the New York Jets winning an AFC East title in 2012
- Video: LT calls it a career
- Monday Mailbag: Projecting The Running Backs And The Future of Defense In The NFL
This week’s mailbag talks about the Jets running game, with a focus on running back Shonn Greene. Greene finds himself the subject of a fair amount of Twitter debate this morning, making this mailbag question especially interesting. I also talk about a trend in the NFL that seems to be here to stay. Thanks for [...]
- Take 5: Players on the hottest seats
This is our sixth “Take Five” list. From now until training camp, we’ll have periodic lists — some serious, some not-so-serious. In this edition, we focus on the five players whose seats are the hottest.
1. QB Mark Sanchez — He probably would’ve been at the top of the list before Tim Tebow arrived, but now it’s a no-brainer. This will be the most scrutinized quarterback situation in the league. It’s all up to Sanchez. If he can be consistent, protect the football and move the chains, he won’t have to worry about a thing.
- New York Jets: Not Sanchez vs. Tebow…Sanchez AND Tebow
Mike Donnelly with a needed reminder to Jets fans: It is not Sanchez vs Tebow…it is Sanchez AND Tebow